PD+ Summer 2022 Course: Using VEX 123 and VEX GO in Your Regular Education Classrooms

@Desiree_White-Price woohoo! I’m so glad to hear that the students were excited and that your introduction day was fun :slight_smile: I’m sure they feel YOUR energy, and that is definitely motivating!

For everyone in the class, THANK YOU for sharing your ideas, thoughts, reflections, questions, and work with us over the course of this class. Each week brought some great thought-provoking conversation that, at least for Aimee and I, kept us bubbling with ideas all night and into the next days!

As promised, here is a link to the post with the scope and sequence that we shared as inspiration (@Desiree_White-Price it’s also pinned in the 123 Channel).

This thread can also stay alive long after our class - so keep coming back here to share ideas, successes, student stories, thoughts about class topics, or whatever your heart desires :slight_smile: Hopefully our little class community can continue to thrive during the school year. And if you want to catch up on any class material, all 4 weeks of live course sessions are available in the video library!